Weekly Meetings at Calvary
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the Covid-19 Crisis, we will have some cancellations or adjustments as below...
We are back to ONSITE Services for Sundays and Wednesdays! We will continue to Livestream our Sunday Morning and Wednesday Evening Services.
Our Office Hours have returned to normal, with alternating days as follows: Denise (our Ministry Coordinator) and I will take turns being in the office:
- Monday - Denise
- Tuesday - Pastor Billy
- Wednesday - Denise
- Thursday - Pastor Billy
You can call our Church Office at 979-836-5537 any time, and, if we are not here, you can leave a message, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Also, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Our NORMAL Schedule... Red means temporarily suspended, Green means active!
- Pastor & Wife host fellowship with refreshments at 9:30 AM.
- Bible Study (Sunday School) is at 9:45 for all ages, Nursery is provided!
- Morning Worship at 10:45 AM - It's ALL About Jesus! (With precautions, and Livestreamed for those who are not quite ready to return)
- First Sunday of every month - Nursing Home Ministry.
- Ladies meet for Bible Study at Noon and/or 6 PM (call for details, as these classes occur for periods of time, with breaks in between)
- "Pastor & Men - Tuesdays @ 10" - informal meeting of Pastor and men with coffee, fellowship and a devotional.
- Noon - Baptist Student Outreach @ Blinn College.
- 5:30 PM - Light meal - no cost - EVERYBODY welcome!
- 6:00 PM - Informal time of Bible Study, Discussion and Prayer - Everyone is invited, For now, we are doing our Brown Bag Fellowship - bring whatever you want to eat, we will provide tea, water and snacky stuff. Childcare available!
- 5:30 PM - Youth Meal "Downstairs" entering from WEST PARKING LOT, with Bible Study and Fellowship at 6 PM
(No evening services are scheduled during some Holidays, such as Christmas and Easter, so please call and check if in doubt. For example, we never have services on "Thanksgiving Wednesday", as we encourage all our people to be with friends and family.)